Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm a bit of a chicken shit

I didn't get much sleep last night. Some punks were throwing rocks at my window or something because there were weird tapping sounds all night. And when you've been spending the last day or so reading up on some messed up horror movie shit, your imagination gets to you a bit. I ended up turning on the lights in my room and watching South Park until my parents came in and made me go to sleep.

Little things like that have been bugging me like that. Weird noises, odd coincidences. I actually thought I saw the guy for a split second. You guys probably think I'm a bit cracked. I'm not, I swear. I'm just letting this stupid game get to me. I figure it will go away in a couple days.

In other news, it's my father's birthday tomorrow.Being the awful procrastinator that I am, I haven't gotten him anything yet. Luckily all he really needs is a gift certificate to Best Buy and he's totally happy. I do have to head out there today, though. Which means I'm going to have to figure out how to get Dad to let me use the car without telling him that I'm lazy and am picking him up a gift at the last minute. It will take all of the persuasion skills I have, AKA none. Wish me luck.

I seriously need to get a car. I'm heading off to college in a month. I'm hardly going to be able to get around without a car. But broke ass me can't afford it. Oh the humanity.

Peace guys,
-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment