Monday, July 25, 2011

First Post

Hello. I'm Brandon Voight, and I'm an alchoholic.

Ok, not really. I am Brandon Voight though. And I'm going to be going to Florida University once term starts in August. It's a bit of a party school so who knows, I might become an alchoholic. It's not my intention though. My dad just happened to go there and their Art History program doesn't suck. That's what I'm majoring in, by the way. In case you didn't notice my obvious art history themes. I'm sort of excited, actually. I'm going to be living on my own for the first time, and there's just something about that freedom that is so wonderful. I've still got a month or so, though. Still hanging in Tampa with the folks. The anticipation is killing me.

Is that what you're supposed to do in a first blog post? I think you're supposed to introduce yourself and stuff. I have to admit that I've never had a blog before. I haven't even kept a journal. I'm just not that kind of guy. The only reason I even have this blog is because this girl gave me a flier about this slender man thing, and it's interesting. Completely psychotic, but interesting.

I think it's some sort of game or something. Unless these people actually believe they're being stalked by a monster, in which they have some serious problems. I don't think I'm going to play or anything, it's a little too twisted for my tastes. But something about me has got me curious. So I got a blogger account so I could follow some of the interesting ones. And then I thought that it would be silly to have a blogger account and not make a blog. So here I am typing away like an idiot.

Peace guys,
-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment