Friday, August 19, 2011

Updates

I am leeching internet off a sandwhich shop. I don't really like staying still for very long. Jessie uses the laptop sometimes to look at the blogs, but I admit I haven't really been looking. I'm sort of distracted trying to stay alive and take care of her.

It turns out that there was a lot of things about Jessie I didn't know and I wasn't prepared for. Not that I mind, but I'm having problems keeping myself sane. There is just so much going on that I'm not prepared for.

We're going to meet up with Penny and Damon, though. Her friends/other boyfriend/girlfriend/people. I like Jessie but her life is sorta complicated. But they're getting stalked too, and complicated or not I'm not leaving anyone alone to deal with that thing. It's just not right.

Also, Ulysses left me his email in between ranting at me like a crazy person. Contacting him is probably a weird thing to do, but at this point I feel like he knows something, and I need all the help I can get.

Peace guys
-Brandon

1 comment:

  1. We're her partners. Among other things. I'm sorry you've been having to take care of Jessie. Damon and I really messed up letting her go. You shouldn't have had to do that less than a day after your first date with her.

    Damon and I are looking forward to seeing you both again, in any case.
    ~Penny

    ReplyDelete