Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So here's the deal

I have about a week's worth of clothes, my laptop and charger, a baseball bat, and all the money I could draw out of my bank account. Perhaps I should have packed more but I was in a bit of a hurry. I met Jessie before I left and she convinced me to let her come with me. And I couldn't just leave her, not after what I've seen.

We take turns driving, but we're almost always moving. We only stop when Jessie or I need to get food or hijack a truck stop's internet. There are a lot of debates about what does and doesn't work, but keeping in motion seems like a safe bet.

I've been reading more blogs. Jessie has shown me a couple more that are useful. As weird as it sounds, they're the only information we have if we want to survive this. You guys are all we've got.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by thinking it was a game.

Peace guys,
-Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment