Thursday, August 4, 2011

I don't even

I need to do something about this blog addiction. I crash my car? Blog about it. A crazy guy paints cryptic messages on my bedroom wall? Blog about it. Discover that I am in seriously deep shit?

That's right folks, I'm gonna blog about it.

He's real. This isn't a game. And I am so seriously fucked that I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'd run, but I've got college and a life and Jessie. God, Jessie. I finally find a girl who is really cool and apparently likes me back and now she's probably going to think I'm totally crazy which I guess is understandable. And she reads this blog, which makes everything worse.

The date went nice, by the way. She is really cool and we had coffee then she took me to a gaming store and bought me these really rocking dice. I didn't even know that there were so many types of dice, and now I have a cube of them. I think I really like her, and the timing is totally awful.

Which brings me to how terribly horrific this day has been, not counting the wonderful date. I got home to an empty house, which is pretty typical given my parents' work schedule, but after everything that I've been through it sort of creeped me out. The power went out again (which I'm beginning to think isn't a coincidence) and I sat upstairs in my room because I was too much of a guppy to go check out the breaker. I stayed that way, with a fricken pillow over my head, for possibly an hour before I heard a crash.

I am mostly a basketball kid, but when I was younger my parents signed me up for pretty much every sport they could think of. I held on to baseball a little more than the others, and still had a bat in my room. I was totally not kidding about that. So I got the bat and started walking down the stairs as carefully as I possibly could. There were a few other small sounds that led me to the kitchen, and that's were I saw a girl.

She was about my age, with long dark brown hair and these wide brown eyes. She wasn't very big, and a part of her seemed delicate and helpless somehow. She stared at me with those eyes, then pointed behind me. I turned around, and there was the slenderguy who had been hanging around my house. I didn't even hesitate before swinging.

I was hit first. I'm not exactly sure what with, but the next thing I knew I was in heap against a wall trying to catch my breath. The slender man was in front of me. I hadn't seen him move. I've never seen him move now that I think about it. But he had those tentacles of his were out, and that was when it clicked.

It's real. It's all real.

I think I saw the girl pulled out by a third person I never got a good glimpse of, and that.. .that thing disappeared soon after. I don't know what they want with me. I don't know why he's here. But I'm not the kind of person that distrusts my eyes, or my ridiculously aching body.

In the time it's taken for me to type this up, I think I've come to a decision. I'm running. I need to get as far as I can before anyone I care about gets hurt. Because if it found me when I thought that this was all a sick joke, it's going to find me now. But if I keep moving I've got a better chance. Now that I know what's going on, the only thing I can do is play the game.

I'm really sorry Jessie. I did like you. I liked you a lot.

Peace guys,
-Brandon

4 comments:

  1. ... I'm so sorry, Brandon. I lied. I lied, I lied, I lied, he's real, he's after me, I didn't want you to get hurt. Please come see me before you leave town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want you to get hurt either.

    Of course I'll come see you. Where should we meet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll text you. Blogs are very public.

    ReplyDelete