Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brandon

Brandon was a mistake.

I try. I try to help. But it always goes wrong. So very wrong. I always hurt. Like my head. Hurts. Always hurt. I'm just pain.

I tried to help Tim. When the signal first came. When I realized what I could do. I told him. But then it was all he could think about. Made my head hurt head hurt hurt I hurt I make them hurt Tim I'm sorry hurt all hurt I feel it the signal on and on and on and on.

Then the signal stopped.

And He came for me.

She came for me.

I ran.

I tried to help. The signal. Felt the signal. Hurt. So I stopped the car.

I didn't want him to get hurt.

I tried to warn him. I try. I wanted him to stop. But he didn't stop. And he fed the signal.

And now he's dead.

Maybe I should stop trying. Maybe the signal stops with me. stop stop. I hurt everything. I am pain.

I just want the pain to stop.

1 comment: